- Wiz-pro is divided into two rounds : First Round and Second Round.
- Each problem will have certain dynamic marks, and bonus marks will be rewarded for completing the program before time. The earlier the program is submitted, more will be the bonus score.
- The top eight teams from the first round will qualify for the finals.
- In case the boundary rankers have the same score, a tie breaker will be held. The rules for the tiebreaker will be announced on the spot.
No. of Participant(s): 2
Time Allotted: 2 hours + 2 hours
- Java (lDES Net beans and BIueJ 3.1.5 or above)
- C++ (IDES Turbo C++, Dev C++ 5.8.3 or above)
Vasu Agarwal- +91