Twist A Tale
- The topic for the stories will be given on the spot.
- The three participants of the same team will be seated in three different rooms.
- Participants in each room will be provided with a different topic to write on, which shall be rotated between them and simultaneously completed by them.
- Say A, B, and C are three participants seated in rooms 1 , 2, and 3.
- A, B and C, each would have a different topic on which they have to write the introductory part for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, the story of each member would be transferred to the member in the next room who would have to read his previous member's story and continue to write the plot of the story in the next 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes the story would be transferred to the member in the next room who would have to read and conclude the story in 25 minutes.
- After this, all three stories shall be transferred to the member A in Room 1 who will have 15 minutes
to read all the three stories to choose and submit one final story for evaluation.
Number of Participant(s): 3
Time Allotted: 1 hour 15 minutes
A -> B B -> C C -> A
Ishita Bhatia- +91