So You Think You Can Solve
Number of Participant(s): 2
Time Allotted: 2 hours + 2 hours
- The event will take place in two rounds.
- The participants have to answer questions based on logic, reasoning and mathematical skills in both the rounds.
- Scratch paper will be provided to the participants for rough work.
- Any unnecessary scratch work on the answer sheet will lead to disqualification.
- In case different schools get the same scores, the qualification criteria vests with in the hands of Event In-charges, keeping in mind the difficulty level of questions.
- Use of any electronic device, calculator or any other unfair means will lead to disqualification.
Pulkit Lahoti- +91
Kewal Shah- +91
Mohammad Saad- +91